At Laragon Sustainability Solutions we are pleased to commend one of our leading software providers since 2007 for ESG (environmental, social and governance criteria) management solutions; risk management and compliance, EHSQ (environment, health, safety, and quality); and operational risk management (ORM).
The Verdantix report, which compares the offerings of 23 leading EHS management platform providers, highlighted Enablon’s capabilities in categories such as:
- Control of work
- Safety, and risk management
- User interface (UI) and configurability
- Air emissions, GHG emissions
- ESG and sustainability
The recognition as an outstanding leader in the software vendor green quadrant mentions the improvements of version 9.4 of the Enablon Vision platform. It states that this version offers:
- new ESG disclosure templates
- quality management options for teams with shared EHS and quality functions,
- improved control of work processes and consolidated performance data.
The report also emphasises the wide range of organizations that rely on Enablon’s Control of Work solution and its differentiated process safety offering, which includes a visual dynamic bow-tie application.
Leader in solutions for large companies
For Laragon, the 2023 Green Quadrant validates Enablon’s remarkable market presence, driven by its partnerships, resources, innovation and quality, as well as rapidly growing customer base.
The Verdantix report highlights that “Enablon’s expertise lies in meeting the software needs of sizeable, multinational enterprises seeking large scale deployments. It has an active presence in all regions globally, making it a prominent choice for large enterprise firms,” says Chris Sayers, Industry Analyst at the research firm.
Among the clients to benefit the most from Enablon’s technology platform in 2023 are: large enterprises in need of global deployments; asset-intensive and high-risk sectors in need of advanced risk, ESG and EHS solutions; and multinationals that need to enhance their control of work, safety management, sustainability, and risk management processes.
Highest scores from our technology partner
Enablon received the highest scores among vendors in multiple categories, such as:
– User Interface (UI) and configurability, thanks to the robustness of the Application Builder engine, the Workflow Factory and the platform’s suitability for global deployments, with 41 languages available.
– Air emissions, GHG emissions, ESG and sustainability, with robust ESG reporting, performance forecasting, and target and stakeholder management capabilities, as well as corporate social responsibility (CSR) solutions.
– Financial resources and growth, by considering annual EHS software revenue, change in revenue size compared to previous years, and the percentage of revenue in subscriptions. This category highlights the fact that Enablon is the lowest risk vendor for EHS software buyers.
About Laragon, Enablon and Verdantix
Laragon Sustainability Solutions is a technology consulting firm specialized in Environmental and Sustainability Management, Health and Safety, Risk Management and Compliance. We apply innovative technologies to improve critical business processes in companies’ sustainability strategies. And we count on Wolters Kluwer Enablon as one of our main technology partners.
Enablon Wolters Kluwer is the leading provider of integrated software solutions for Risk & Compliance, Engineering & Operations, and EHSQ & Sustainability. Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions and services for the healthcare, tax and accounting, governance, risk and compliance, and legal and regulatory sectors.
Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm with expertise in digital strategies for Environment, Health & Safety, ESG & Sustainability, Net Zero & Climate Risk, Operational Excellence, and Smart Buildings.