Addressing legal requirements and the needs of the parties involved
*Registration will close on June 14 at 19:00 pm CEST.
Companies of all sizes and sectors face great challenges in the presentation of Non-Financial Information Statements. Data collection and analysis lead to increasing complexity, compounded by the difficulty of meeting multiple reference frameworks and new requirements for social, environmental and governance criteria, as well as the pressing need to internal controls that allow information to be verified and audited (SCIINF).
Local regulations on transparency are also increasing as a result of demands from governments, financial markets, consumers and other stakeholders. In this context, companies need efficient solutions that help them deal with the growing complexity and financial impact of these issues, as well as manage and assess potential ESG risks. Find out how the digitization can help you to align its business strategy with the objectives of sustainable development, to comply with national and European regulations in a safe and efficient manner and to simplify the presentation of ESG information. Do not miss out on a place for this webinar that will take place the next day June 15 from 11am to 12pm CEST
In this webinar we will discuss the following topics:
- How does the increasing complexity of non-financial reporting requirements from all stakeholders affect companies?
- What is the impact of the new regulation on non-financial information?
- How are leading companies using technology to simplify their non-financial reporting processes?
- What are the advantages of digitizing non-financial information?
- How can Quentic help you manage your non-financial information needs?
Will you not be able to participate? Note that:
You can also register and you will receive a link with the recording in the days after its completion.
Access the registration form from the Quentic website at: https://bit.ly/3gabBtg. Registration will close on June 14 at 19:00 pm CEST.